Appointment scheduling & guidelines
Our providers operate on an appointment basis. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 704-384-8720. Phones are open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To help us deliver efficient service to all of our patients, please follow these simple guidelines:
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- Arrive on time for your appointment.Should you arrive more than 15 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule.
- Bring a copy of your child's immunization records if you are transferring from another practice.
- Bring a complete list of medications you or your child are taking or the actual medication bottles.
- We ask that you verify your address, phone number and insurance information at every visit to ensure we have the correct contact information.
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment, notify our office at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Verify your insurance information prior to your visit.
Tips for our new patients
We strongly encourage new patients to schedule a visit before an illness occurs. This gives your new physician an opportunity to learn about you or your child's medical history as well as provides you the opportunity to learn about the clinic. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointments to complete necessary paperwork.
Same-day appointments - pediatric
Our office offers the convenience of same-day sick appointments for pediatric patients. Please call 704-384-8720 to schedule an appointment.
Same-day appointments - adult
We provide same-day sick appointments for established adult patients. If you are sick and need to be seen, please call our office at 704-384-8720 and every effort will be made to see you that day. Please call in advance to schedule a complete physical or evaluation of a chronic condition.
Annual flu clinic
We will begin scheduling appointments for our flu clinics in mid-October. Our office will hold these clinics during November and December. We will also provide our patients with their annual flu shot during any office visit scheduled after October 15th.
New patient information forms and medical records release forms can be accessed by visiting our Patient Forms page.