Patient-Centered Medical Home
In our practice we believe that care of the highest possible quality is the most efficient and effective for our patients. Novant Health Huntersville Pediatrics & Internal Medicine has been an National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient Centered Medical Home since February 2012.
Our physicians have received honors and awards for their achievements in healthcare.
- Business North Carolina Doctors, 2011 and 2012
William H. Flannery, MD
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- NCQA Diabetes Care
- NCQA Stroke and Heart Prevention
- AOA Honor Medical Society, New York Medical College - 1993
Patient satisfaction survey results
Patients are selected at random to complete a questionnaire regarding the care that they received from our office.
On a recent survey, our patients rated our OVERALL care at 98% (excellent/very good). When asked about the likelihood of recommending this practice, our patients responded with 98% excellent or very good.
Here are some of their comments.
- Very supportive, comforting, staff. They are always top quality. Thanks.
- This whole office is awesome. Everyone is very caring and goes above and beyond when my child is sick.
- Superb as always. We are so thankful for you!
- The healthcare has been excellent!
- I enjoy coming here.
- I have been very pleased with this office. You guys are great! Thanks.
- Excellent service, as usual. I recommend you quite often!
- I feel better when I come in.
- We are always pleased with the care we receive at this practice.